December 23, 2010

It's that time of year again...


Hitting the slopes!

Around this time each year I try to line things up so I will have some breathing room around the holidays to free up extra time to spend with family and friends and every year my plan fails!! No matter how sure you are these last few loans of the year will be seamless there is always a hiccup.


As frustrating as it can sometimes be; I enjoy the challenges and enjoy knowing that I am helping people to buy their 1st home or save money in a tough economy when every penny counts. These are the reasons I love what I do and I would love to help you buy your next home or save you money with a lower interest rate. In case there is confusion Embrace Home Loans is not a brokerage, we are a direct lender  offering extremely competitive rates and superior service, if I do say so myself!


THANK YOU to all my loyal customers and referral partners, I couldn't do it without you!

I am looking forward to the holidays as I recognize how fortunate I am to have a happy healthy family, good friends, caring colleagues and a fantastic, first-rate company to work for!

Happy Holidays!!!